Presentation slides: The Case for Uranium.pdf
- Unsustainble gap between production costs and prices
- The number of miners are down 90% since 2011
- Both sides of the supply/demand balance is shifting in a favorable direction and the longer term outlook is fantastic
- Adding new supply is a lengthier process than in other sectors
- Game changing events are taking place in Kazakhstan – OPEC-like structure in the near future?
- Investors hate uranium after a 7-year long bear market
- Upside potential is explosive while downside is well-protected